I love long weekends. Especially when I can actually utilize the few extra days off and go somewhere. This weekend I went to visit my Brother and his family in Northern BC. They just moved there a few months ago and I jumped at the first opportunity to go up and see the new house and town. Thanksgiving was the perfect excuse. They live on a lake. and it's so beautiful- kinda like you're on a mountain hideaway or something.
My Brothers back yard. Peace at its' finest
It was a perfect weekend of no cell phone service, wondeful weather, fabulous food and endless sleep. I so so needed that. Now I feel like I can function again!
Me and my nephew Riley out for a walk/ride on a beautiful Fall afternoon

2 comments:
Sounds like an awesome weekend. I've been reading all of these fall blogs and there is a yearning in me that I haven't felt in my entire life - to breath cool crisp mountain air. Haven't done that in 2 years now. Amazing how one misses the cold.
Hey Melayne! Where does Darren live now? How many kids so they have? Glad you could get away :)
Post a Comment