
You know that feeling after eating something that totally feels right? Well- often I go to this fabulous little place a few blocks from my office called Soul Soup. And honestly- not a big soup person- but this place kills it. Really they do. And on a day like today when it’s sunny but brisk outside- soup is definitely on the menu. Today I had Jerk Chicken, Yam and Mint soup- with cheddar cornbread. Exactly what I needed, at exactly the right time. It’s like a warm hug on a cold day. (Sigh) I think my stress evaporated with the spices. Well- at least for a half hour or so...Ya’ll should really try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Rearrange the letters a little and it says "under wolf" in French. Sweet.
You sold me on the soup - yam and mint got me. got me good.
mmmm. . .sounds good. . .we're feasting on pbj sandwiches. . hee hee :)
Post a Comment