Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

2/28/2006

Owwwww!!!

Posted by Sistah Girl |

Yes- I know its been awhile since I've written. Things have been a tad bit busy. Event planning- 12 hour + working days- a PR crazy person- thats who I've been. We launched our new season- in arts organizations, thats like the olympics opening ceremonies. And I get to plan em. Every year. This year I was so ahead of myself. Organized- staying healthy. All ready for the big press conference day. Then of course on Saturday night.... my ankle started swelling up- kinda looking like it was badly sprained or something. Thing is- it wasn't. I hadn't done anything like that. Doctor still doesn't know whats up and I have been limping around for 4 days now. NICE. I love our health- millions of tests and nada.

At least the press conference went good. keep ya posted on the ankle.

1 comments:

The Sénéchals said...

So I've been checking your blog Melayne, and I want to know how your ankle is! Is it all better? Your life sounds so interesting...much more interesting than mine :) Keep us posted!

Subscribe