Music is life. This is what is above my fabulous red sofa in my fabulous cutie little apartment in
Edmonton. Pretty much my whole life revolves around music- my job, my social life- if I ever get one- everything. Last week I went to the opera with Lals.... we went to see Edmonton Opera's production of Bluebeard's Castle and Ewartung ( click here....
.http://www.edmontonopera.com/2005_06_season.asp#bluebeard for synopis)
It was amazing. So visually beautiful. If you ever get a chance to see it please do- its not your normal opera. From the opera to the broadway stage- or least broadway stage on the big screen....
On Sunday, we all went to see RENT ( the movie). My all-time favourite musical. I've seen it quite a number of times. Its one of those musicals that just grabs you and make your heart shake. There's just something about it. If you haven't seen it- you must! Fabulous. But the movie came out in November- and it was just one of those movies that I never had the time to see.... so finally saw it. wonderful....Yay for me it comes out on DVD on Tuesday!
Today one of my bestest friends- Lindsay, is coming up to Edmonton- it was her birthday yesterday so we're going to go do something fun today. Food and music will be a big part of that fun. ( I'm dragging everyone to the symphony tonight- its jazz/swing music!) 
I'm singing in church today. Good times. I love my team. We all work extremely well together and don't sound half bad if I do say so myself. Today will be crazy cuz we have 12 musicians on stage ( its not a big church) But it sounds amazing. Some of us were up jammin till 10pm last night- considering I have to be at the church at 8:30 this morning and still had to get groceries last night... it was a bit late. But it was so fun- i'd do it again in a heartbeat.
Anyways- i better get my butt up and get ready for the day. Did I mention that at one point it went down to -41 this week? Oh yeah baby! Its cold outside:) I hope its warmer today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
La la la...I agree your worship team is pretty amazing! Esp. that alto/soprano chic that stands by Melayne...who is that? Ha!
umm. . .did you wipe out all the codes??? remember when i was helping you with it before? maybe all that is gone. . i don't know . that's all i can think of. . check it out and let me know.
Post a Comment