Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

3/08/2006

Its About Time

Posted by Sistah Girl |



Congrats to my best friend who just got engaged on Saturday! Yahoo!
Check out her blog for the story- her fiancée was very creative with the whole engagement plan. The wedding is in 3 months so it’s a bit of a planning frenzy- but very possible!
www.mylocalgirl.blogspot.com

Refer back to my blog a few blogs ago- the pocket idiot guide to being a groom... um yeah. Same boy. I'd like to think we helped in the encouragement arena.

Life has definitely settled down the past few days…. Besides starting a serious diet- now that I’m in a wedding in 3 months, I have been trying to nurse my ankle back to its original shape. It was feeling great there for a few days- but then I realized I was on a wonderful dosage of advil that I’m not taking anymore. Suddenly I feel the hurt once again. Its ok. It just means I gotta take it easy!

On that note... I'm going to watch the season premiere of america's next top model- a guilty pleasure of mine. Crazy anorexic chicks fighting with each other. Pure entertainment.

1 comments:

VJM said...

bermikoy@hotmail.com

the addy that you need!!!

Subscribe