Buenas Noches Mes Amies. Yes my biggest blessing and problem is having a French background. As you can see- I add French into all my Spanish sentences. Fun times getting rid of that habit. Fun times also getting rid of the French accent I worked so hard at getting. But the good part is that a lot of French words are similar to Spanish- so I'm catching on quickly.
Tonight was the 2nd class of Spanish... My teacher Juan ( pronouced HUAN) is from Spain. He's a funny older man. Tonight he wore a big yellow happy face pin that said Buenos Dias! Lol. He's so funny. He goes off on a tangent all the time. About what? I couldn't tell you. It's in Spanish.
Mozart Day was a huge success- over 200 people showed up to the event. How I pulled something like this off in 1 week is beyond me. Someone is definately looking out for me! I made friends with a few politicians- so thats always good... AND the event was mentioned in Associated Press! Thats like winning an golden globe for a small orchestra's publicist. ( did you notice I didn't say oscar? that would be getting on Oprah) Happy Birthday Mozart!!
Now i'm planning a big press conference for the end of the month to launch our season. This month doesn't seem to be slowing down. Yes- and its only Feb 1st. March oh March where are you?
Did everyone get their RalphBucks? Mine came and went. Ahh the joys of bills. I miss the days of being able to be frivolous.
Its bedtime and I need to get up early and visit the gym.
Buenas Noches!
Ciao you beautiful people:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
yay, melly! never did congratulate you on this amazing achievement!!! that's the works of the shank! :) hee hee :) :) :)
Post a Comment