Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

1/23/2006

Prime Ministers, Puppies and Proclamations

Posted by Sistah Girl |


Wow. Very interesting election. or not. I don't know. Fact is- this is actually the first election I've voted in. Reason being- the last few times I've tried, I've either gotten in a car accident, somehow had bodily harm inflicted on me, or been out of the country... Yes I know- excuses, but all extremly valid. ANYWAYS. Yes I voted. Good times. Thats about all I have to say. I'm not sure how I feel about this new government- not like we all really have a choice.. but oh well.


On another note.... One of my best friends (Lalitha) bought a puppy. And I must say she is the cutest thing to hit this town in awhile. Her name is Piper and for the life of me I can't remember what she is. My new favourite thing. Thats what.


On Friday- the City of Edmonton is declaring Mozart Day. ( Thanks to Me:) ) Jan 27th is Mozart's actual birthday and so I am in the midst of planning an event that includes the public, politics and the ESO. ( for more information- visit www.edmontonsymphony.com) The event begins at 1:30pm. I hope ya'll can make it :) hmmmm.... do you think I could get them to declare it Shanky Day? ha ha. Joking.

I think I should run for Prime Minister. This country needs a whole lotta style. 3 snaps up. 3 snaps down.

0 comments:

Subscribe