I sit at my desk at 7:30pm on Dec. 22nd- feeling quite bitter that I have to work this evening…. AND tomorrow evening. Mainly because- well- let’s be honest here… I’m TIRED!!!
Even though its going to be a fabulous show ( Handel’s Messiah) … there comes a point when you just want to NOT be at your workplace. I’ve arrived at that point.
I’ve also been stricken with a throat infection. Lovely I know. Doctor says it’s not contagious. But I feel miserable just the same. And I have to sing tomorrow. Awesome.
I just want to go home and put on my Christmas tree lights and lay on my red sofa. Is that too much to ask? The little work fairies dancing around my head say yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey there bahumbug. . .i tried phoning you, but just got your voicemail. .must have been a work!. . .sorry didn't get to chat. .hope you're feeling better! :) kisses! :)
Post a Comment