Hellluuuu… and happy new year to ya’ll! I’ve been delinquent in writing- ( definitely not a new year’s resolution). I was sick with a mother sinus infection over the holidays and away most of the time so now that I’m back, I feel like I can get into the groove again! To be honest- Christmas wasn't so great due fully to the fact that all I wanted to do was sleep and I couldn’t taste, smell or enjoy the loveliness of the season- but it was nice to have a whole week off and not work for a bit. It was also great to spend some time with my Bro’s family who came up for the festivities. This past weekend- my bestest girls and I celebrated Christmas together in Calgary at Anna’s new place. Going on 5 years now that we’ve done this Christmas exchange. Myla wasn’t there in body, but we definately was there in spirit. A nice time of card playing, shopping, fondu, movies and chilling ( and of course opening presents) . It was a fabulous short little getaway. Now its back to reality and the start of what I hope is going to be a very adventursome year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
(sniff) so sad i missed out on the festivities this year. . but hope that you all enjoyed the little bit of goodies i sent. . .love you mucho! :)
Post a Comment