Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

12/18/2006

Crazy Christmastime

Posted by Sistah Girl |

Yes- it's been a few weeks since my last post. I was doing so well too.. .truth is- I feel like I haven't had a moment to breath! Between early mornings and late nights at work, concerts I have to be at, Christmas parties you have to make an appearance at and rehearsals- I've been going a bit crazy! I finally had an afternoon and evening to myself this past weekend- and let me tell you, my sofa has never felt so good.
I have found time to get all my Christmas shopping done- did that a few weeks ago and I'm so happy I don't have to brave the malls during this final week of madness. Well- the final countdown is here... 1 week until Christmas! Even more imporant.... only 5 more days until I can leave the Winspear Centre for 10 whole days! YAHOOOOOOO!The best Christmas present for me right now is time off.... ( and of course an Apple Macbook.... hint hint)

0 comments:

Subscribe