

I went to my first NHL game tonight. I've been to tons of NBA, CFL and MLB games- but never hockey. Good times. Too bad they lost:( Final score was 3-1) Actually the Oilers played like crap. They really did.
Sometimes I just love my job...connections in every industry... which led to the free tickets to the Oilers/Buffalo game tonight. The big decision was figuring out who take with me. It ended up being Myla's boyfriend Rob. I wanted to take someone who would truly appreciate the game and Rob won the bidding. Honestly- what better way to spend a Monday evening then to spend it with Shanky. Almost 3 hours- I made it- Whew! And no awkward silences. Amazing. The best part about the the game was the multiple fights that broke out. Pure entertainment. I wanted to get in there and kick some serious butt myself. Hooyaaah!!!
On that note. I have to take people to a radio station for an interview tomorrow morning at 7:30 so I'd better head to bed.
I wish Edmonton had an NBA team.
1/16/2006
Yeaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by
Sistah Girl
|
Labels:
Events,
Hockey,
Movies and Music,
Singing and Dancing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha ha, that's funny... "no awkward silence's."
thanx again, mel!!!. . .he really had a good time :)
Post a Comment