
Ahh to be a kid again. On Thursday, I had the pleasure of seeing Peter Pan at the Citadel Theatre- and I must say- very enchanting. When they started flying, I totally was taken back to the days when I used to daydream myself into fairy tale land... If only it was that easy- to think happy thoughts and fly!
My happy thoughts are good food, good friends and good music, and good shopping… mmmm shopping…… What are yours?
On Saturday night, I went with Lals and Rhett to see Zakir Hussien and the Masters of Percussion… all I can say is. WOW. Now, I play drums. Or at least I thought I played drums… these guys were crazeee. Considering this guy has been playing since he was 12… and he had lessons for 4 hours every day… I think I may have a bit of ways to catch up.
It was very inspiring though. I think I sat there with my mouth open in awe for most of the show. Oh- I don’t think I mentioned, but I finally got a guitar! Yay for me! I start lessons tonight. Actually I think I’m doing quite well, considering I’ve never played one before, I’m surprised that its actually quite easy. I’m hoping the lessons will make me a pro in no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment