Well- I must say, after a very long, tiring week- I’m glad that I had a restful weekend. On Friday, Anna and I went down to Lacombe to visit some friends and have some much needed chill time. Friday we helped Myla set up for a garage sale on Sunday. As you can see by the picture, she’s collected a lot of stuff over her short lifetime. With her upcoming wedding, it was about time she got rid of some of her stuff. It was interesting that I found quite a few items of mine that I haven't seen for a number of years.
Saturday was the day of food. Had a delightful breakfast with some friends at Lindsay's place
then had a fabulous lunch with some more friends, followed by an afternoon of relaxation and guitar playing- or in Darin's case, Ukulele playing.
tonight I'm going to see the Harlem Gospel Choir, which should be exciting! If it is... I'll be sure to fill you in on it. I think thats about it for now....


1 comments:
yay! it was a fun weekend! :) thanks for coming down! :) :) :) and helping!!! and the stuff of yours you found in the garage sale pile??? honestly . .would you wear that again? haa haa. . .hee hee. . anywayze. . .good times. . loveieiee :)
Post a Comment