Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

3/27/2006

Stress Relief

Posted by Sistah Girl |

Wow what a week. This pic is the outside of my second home- the Winspear Centre. Pretty ain't it? Its caused me nothing but stress the past four days. And now- a new week, a new day, the sun is shining and I'm attempting to forget about all the craziness in my life the past few days.
Yesterday I got home from work (yes, my job requires me to often work on the weekend) and I baked and baked for a few hours. I had a rough day. Some people eat, some people run, some people clean. I bake. Today my coworkers got to enjoy the results of my de-stressing.
I think I need to work out an extra hour today so I can burn off the calories that I baked last night.
It's such a vicious cycle.

1 comments:

myla said...

save some of those baked goods for me! :) i'm coming up!

Subscribe