So tonight I witnessed something very disturbing. I was driving to a friends house on the south side of Edmonton and was waiting to make a left turn at a very busy intersection. The cars going the opposite direction stopped because there was a family crossing on the pedestrian cross walk behind me. They were walking behind my car and past me. The cars behind me had all stopped- but this van- sped right on by. THe father got angry and threw something at the van- which I think was an apple.
Then the van stops just past the lights. Backs up- quite quickly... and runs into the father and kids.
um yeah...
So the guy gets out of the van- the father punches the guy and starts cursing at him- while the hysterical mother is freaking out beside him. I have no idea where the kids are at this point- but the guy for sure hit them.
the cars started blocking my view of the scene so I didn't see what happened next. It was straight outta a movie. Very scary if you think about it. What bugged me the most is that the driver of the van was trying to act like it was the family's fault. YOU HIT A KID BUDDY!!!
Anyways- it was a crazy moment. I texted my friends immediately with the scene I had just witnessed. I pray that the family is ok and that the kids weren't seriously injured!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment