Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

8/14/2008

Wedding Schmedding

Posted by Sistah Girl |

I had 3 weddings this year.. could have had 6- but I was already committed to some elsewhere. Next year- I already have three and the current wedding season isn't even over yet.

Being a wedding coordinator- I've learned quickly over the years, what I WON'T be doing at my wedding.....

.....you thought I was gonna give away my secrets didn't you??

But for real-I just attended a wedding last week. And it was the 1st wedding in 10 years that I haven't done anything at. 10 years. No singing, being a bridesmaid or guestbook attendant, or wedding coordinator
It was weird. but very fun. Ok- there may have been a few moments in which I was just itching to help- but I pinched myself-stuffed my mouth with a canape and instead enjoyed watching all of my crunk er I mean drunk friends party like it was 1999.
Just call me designated driver..


Suitable attire= $400
Flights to Weddings = $1400
Watching your friends act a fool while singing ABBA on the dancefloor= Priceless.

0 comments:

Subscribe