Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

6/12/2008

Why oh why do I drink black tea past 5pm?

Posted by Sistah Girl |

And now I'm paying the price. 2:54am and I am SO awake. SO tired- and SO awake. Yay! You'd think I would learn by now.... don't drink caffeine after a certain hour unless you plan on pulling an all-nighter Melayne. Oops.

So here I am blogging. Its been a few days- and yes, I'm still in bootcamp- barely. I actually ran away from bootcamp today.
I found out what we were doing, and before anyone could say AttennnTION! I was sneaking off to my car.
Horrible.. I know. But when you have very bad asthma like me- you don't really want to be running 3 miles and pushing a big black truck. Nope. Not really.

I did go for a run on my own though- so I really don't feel half as bad as I should. I'm just waiting for a call from Corporal Reed tomorrow. Not looking forward to that one. I will go Thursday... at least I think I will

0 comments:

Subscribe