So I did something stupid last week. I googled "Boot Camp Edmonton" and all these sites popped up. Why did I google "Bootcamp Edmonton" you ask? I've been asking myself that same question for the past 5 days.
Suddenly I find myself signing up for Soldiers of Fitness- which by reputation- is the worst in the city. I couldn't stop myself. As I pressed the big blue " Complete Registration" button- I heard the little voice in my head yelling- NOOOOOOOO....
It was too late. I paid my money and in only a few days- I was to be running, jumping, and doing pushups like I had never done in my life. Those few days went by too quickly until today- Monday- June 2, 2008- I made my way down to Kinsmen Park, handed over my waivers to the corporal ( heart pounding), and stood at attention- for what was to be the first of many days of I can only assume to be HELL.
I can barely type this blog. My arms are jelly, my legs- well- lets just say.... it took more then a few minutes to get from my sofa to my bed. 10 laps around a LARGE field, 50 or maybe 60 pushups- I lost count- it was probably more than that. Tons of crunches, leg lifts, squats- oh... I could go on. NOT my idea of a good time.
But alas- I am determined. I will not quit. I will get thru the month one way or another- and Dagnabit... I WILL see results.
Stay tuned for weekly updates on my progress. For now- i must rest my head, shoulders, arms, knees, quads, and pretty much everything else before I fall over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment