The last few days, I have seriously pondered why I live in the most northernly major city in Canada. -55 degrees celsius with the windchill is not my idea of a good time. I am envying my friends who live in much warmer climates. Its so bad- that it actually feels warm at -27. I checked the weather in Antarctica yesterday- it was - 7 in some places- other places +10. Nice.
I drove home from St. Albert on Sunday night in a ridiculous blizzard. The inside of my car froze- I was scraping my windshield inside- while I was driving. I prayed a lot during that trip home.
Here's some photos I took off of edmontonjournal.com
Sunday's Blizzard ( this is before it got bad)


Results of Monday's cold temperature. No one you know- just a random dude...

1 comments:
I like the street pic a lot. Though it makes it look like it should not be as cold, maybe like -10 or -15.
Post a Comment