Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

10/15/2007

Ahh its been awhile

Posted by Sistah Girl |

Seriously- does anyone even check this anymore? Facebook seems to be all the rage.
I won't give up on you blog... I won't.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I'm still here Melayne! Don't give up! Facebook has it's charms but blogs were around first, so keep on bloggin':)

Zaak said...

Yeah, I'm here too. I tried to comment last Monday, but the internet quit on me.

But your blog kind of depresses me because you talk about all these cool things that I can't experience, so maybe you should slit it's throat, so to speak. Well, no that's too strong. Maybe you should tone it down for Zaak, kind of a missionary sensorship so I don't swear out of envy while reading it.

Chelsita said...

I am checking it too! Keep it up bc blogging is sweet! Speaking of which I have so much i need to add to mine. I just need to buckle down!

The Sénéchals said...

And I have to add my vote...I'm checking and although facebook is cool, I still love blogs. More personal. So keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melayne...I check too, but not so frequently! :) I have just recently decided to start commenting on others blogs, because I love it when people comment on mine! :) Hope you are well and surviving the Christmas rush! Happy Holidays

Subscribe