
So I signed up on Facebook ( or crackbook as a few people like to call it) a few weeks ago- due to the insistent prodding of a few close friends. I really hate belonging to all these “friend networks” and so limit myself to only managing 2 at a time.(FYI- I deleted my friendster account for those of you on my friend list. Sorry!)
So back to facebook. So invasive- yet in a stupidly fun way. Whoever is on your friend list can see immediately the groups you’ve joined, pictures you’ve added, friends you’ve added- etc etc etc... much more out there then myspace (www.myspace.com/sistahgirl ) And it is really one of the most addicting friend networks out there. I really could be on it all day- good thing I have a little bit of self control right?
And you’d really be surprised how many people you know- or used to know- are on Facebook.
Problem is- I find all these people that used to go to the same school with me or work with me or whatever... and I honestly can’t remember if I was actually friends with them or not. Isn’t that horrible?!
So all of you who actually are my friends. Sign up for a really fun and addicting ride! www.facebook.com
Also- if you do have a myspace page or facebook page- let me know and I will add you! Please please PLEASE do not invite me to any other friend networking sites. I will not join.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
But what if a new friend network thing comes along that blows facebook out of the water? Then what? You're doomed Melayne. DOOMED.
I don't know man. It'll be a dark day of decision-making- that's for sure.
come join the ferrer clan network. . .Lola's big 90th birthday party tomorrow. . .lots of filipino food. . .you know you want it. . . :)
Post a Comment