I never actually got the fillings done. I still felt the drill and they maxed out on the amount of freezing they could give me. So next time I get to take sleeping pills. Sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I never actually got the fillings done. I still felt the drill and they maxed out on the amount of freezing they could give me. So next time I get to take sleeping pills. Sweet.

2 comments:
Hey Melayne,
I stumbled on your blog a little while ago. And this so rings true for me too. I had three shots and could still feel it. So they told me they would just make it quick. (blah) They never told me about sleeping pills though. Very nice. I'm asking about those. Good luck next time. :)
Petra
I think that I would like going to the Dentist a little more if I could be uncounsious. Those needles are HUGE and I would be more relaxed if I couldn't see them. I'm glad that the freezing for me have always worked and I couldn't feel any digging in my mouth. Hopefully this next time for you will be all good.
Post a Comment