Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

9/29/2006

Fall is definately here!

Posted by Sistah Girl |

Hey everyone. Its been another crazy week in the Life of Shanks. September has felt like two months- very very glad its over with.



It's looking like fall everywhere in Edmonton. The leaves are all yellows and oranges. ( I must say that I miss the red's and pinks of the Ontario fall) But it's all very beautiful. Fall is definately my favourite time of year! And of course- my busiest.

And you know me... if I'm busy- might as well just throw some more fuel on the fire while its burning bright... which leads me into some exciting news...

We're going to have another concert!!! My friend Kurt and I are putting it together for friends of ours that are moving to Africa to work for 5 years. It's pretty expensive to live down there so they need all the help we can give them before hand! And you know we always need an excuse to get up and sing sing sing....

The concert date is Nov. 11th- its going to be a mix of R&B, Gospel and Rock. So fun... and for a fabulous cause. We've been planning hardcore all week. So much to do- but you know I thrive on this stuff. I work best under pressure.

So keep that date in your calendars open. I'll post more info about the concert and where to get tickets shortly- so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Subscribe