OK. So I almost lost my ipod touch yesterday. And let me tell you... my heart was frantic. Even though I may have appeared calm, cool and collected, inside paranoia was taking over as I wondered what I would do without all my fun applications, gigs and gigs of music, and most importantly-my calendar. My love of all things Apple started flashing in front of my eyes like an iwork 09 keynote presentation. 
Calmly I retraced my steps in my head and I did find it.. in the fitness room of all places! HUMPH!
I think someone needs to create an application so that when you lose your touch or iPhone- all you gotta do is clap and it will beep. If anyone does read this and actually tries to develop an app that does just that- please note that I require at least 20% of the profit for a freakin good idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment