Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

11/27/2006

Baby It's Cold Outside

Posted by Sistah Girl |

It's -35 with the wind chill… in Antarctica that may feel warm, but in Edmonton- that’s just dumb. I know all us Albertans/Canadians are supposed to have thick skin and be able to stand the cold. I say thats crazy talk. No one should have to be subjected to these temperatures. I envy all those in warmer climates ....and those heading to warmer climates this week- ya'll know who you are... in love of your native Canada-please have a moment of silence for all those in Alberta/BC that have to bare the stupid amounts of snow and frigid temperatures.

1 comments:

VJM said...

yarrrr!!!!

that's coldddddd....

brrrrrrr!!!!!!

come visit me!!! i said!!!

it's 70 degrees today, - about how warm it is that you can wear a tank top and khakis outside with a pair of flip flops =) (which I'M doing by the way)

so... can you pllllleaaaaaasseeeee

visit?

OK?!?!?!

love you miss you melly!

Subscribe