Life of Shanks

your backstage pass to a Canadian diva

7/05/2006

I Love New York!

Posted by Sistah Girl |

You know that song... " If I could walk 500 miles..." Well- I think I did this past weekend. My calves at least think I did. New York was fabulous. I could totally live in that city. It made me miss living in Toronto. ( Sigh) BUT....after being away for 10 days and living out of a suitcase- I was definitely ready to come home. ( didn’t expect the extreme heat, but that’s another story) Anyways- we did a carriage ride thru central park- ( to cut down on the walking time)

I saw 2 plays- the 25th Annual Putnum County Spelling Bee ( Funniest Musical ever) and The Producers ( also fabulous).

We also did the Sex and the City tour- in which a bus and tour guide takes you all around the city to different spots included in the show. We went to Miranda's Gym, Carrie's house, ate cupcakes in a well spotlighted park- way too much fun! We got to see even more of New York. I shopped way way too much. Actually I guess it wasn't that bad. I did good though- very good- I don't have plans to enter into any retail stores for awhile.

4 comments:

myla said...

so fun so fun! :) nice pix! :) good times! :)

Anonymous said...

New York... it's been to long.

VJM said...

awwww so fun!!!!

i am so jealous!!!!

you guys look fabulous and amazing!!!

and NYC!!!!

=)

myla said...

update! :)

Subscribe